Who we are:
As homeopathic practitioners and global citizens we are concerned about the alarming incidence of immune system disturbances and developmental delays affecting so many children as a result of the current-day vaccination programs.
We are committed to expanding the use of and access to homeoprophylaxis (HP) internationally for the prevention of infectious contagious disease.
We are dedicated to ongoing research regarding the efficacy and effectiveness of HP and its short-term and long-term health outcomes in participating children around the world.
Through providing access to this safe, non-toxic program, our aim is for parents and communities to become empowered by witnessing the healthy maturation of their children and their immune systems.
FHCI has seven main purposes:
- To Educate Health Care practitioners in the use of Homeoprophylaxis (HP)
- To Certify practitioners educated in HP and Oversee continuing education
- To oversee practitioners implementation of HP into their practices
- To oversee Data collection of HP for the prevention of infectious disease
- To oversee Analysis of the data collected
- To Promote Access to the use of HP in North America and Internationally
- To Protect children’s immune systems and health so that they may live free and healthy lives